Need reliable heavy equipment & machinery movers in El Paso, Texas (or within 200 miles away)?
We specialize in industrial machinery moving, heavy equipment rigging, erecting, loading/unloading, relocation, and transportation services. On the market since 2007 💪
Contact us today for exceptional service in El Paso & Surrounding Areas…🤙
Our friendly team is equipped to handle any mechanism, from small & delicate to LARGE & CoMpLeX, with the ability to move heavy equipment weighing up to 100+ tons
With our expert knowledge & state-of-the-art equipment, we can ensure that your apparatus is moved safely and efficiently to its new site/location 🏭
🤙 Contact us for FREE Project Estimation, and let us handle all your machinery moving needs…
Who We Are
We are the best company of heavy-duty machine movers, riggers, and erectors ☝
Our team of experienced machinery relocation specialists provides first-class services to safely and efficiently move large weights from one location/site to another for various industries and customers.
We have all the necessary tools, moving heavy equipment, mechanisms, forklifts, transport, relocating skills, and a lot of experience to handle all your “bulky” business projects (despite their complexity).
Heavy Equipment Movers (with a Forklift)
Heavy Machinery Moving Services
Our industrial equipment & machine movers team utilizes the following:
- Precise Moving Techniques
- Specialized Moving Equipment
- Mechanical Tools
- Hefty Load Moving Tools
- Steel/Aluminum Gantries
- Industrial Forklifts (3-100k lbs)
- Truck-Mounted Cranes
- Boom-Trucks Service
- Semi-Trucks Service
- Flat Bed Trucks
- Air Ride Equipped Tractors
Manufacturing Machinery Moving to a New Customer Site
Industrial Machinery Moving & Relocation
Machinery Lifting for Transportation
All the required licenses & permissions are in place (upon your request).
Our machinery movers are always fully insured to cover all the related risks.
You can see all the services provided by our company in El Paso, TX 👉here👈
What We Move
Our industrial machinery moving specialists can handle/serve the following:
- CNC Machines
- Precision Industry Machines
- Lathe Machines
- Packaging Machines
- Cutting Tools
- Stamping Presses
- Textile Machines
- Plastic & Rubber Machines
- Welding Machines
- Metal Forming Equipment
- Aerospace Manufacturing Apparatus
- Commercial Printing Machines
- Wood Printing Machines
- Printing Presses
- Folding & Paper Cutting Machines
- Machines for Automotive Industry
- Food & Beverage Processing Machines
- Other Weighty Equipment…
😲 Watch the excellent 3x minutes video below on how our experienced crane partner rocks, demonstrating equipment rigging & relocating craft in reality (they are the best in years)…
Industrial Movers on a Machine Site (with Specialized Equipment)
New Machinery Unloading in El Paso, TX
Commercial Laminating Machine Moving/Skidding
Before beginning ANY moving equipment project, our heavy-duty movers’ team assesses your gear and develops a transportation plan to minimize downtime for your business…
How We Estimate
Required moving/relocation works are estimated each time individually!
It depends on many factors, such as:
- Weight, dimensions, structure, and quantity of the items.
- Distance and complexity of the movement/skidding route.
- Working space characteristics and how uneven the floors are.
- Are there any stairs we need to consider to get the job done?
- Loading, unloading, and other manipulations are required.
- Whether crating/packing/unpacking service is necessary.
- If mounting/dismantling works are needed or not.
- Whether transportation is required (and to what distance).
- How many industrial movers and erectors are necessary?
- What special heavy-moving gear is needed (and for how long)?
- Is storage or freight required?
- Other additional costs and works explicitly tailored to your case.
Our base in El Paso, Texas, covers the 200-miles radius service area 👇
The key cities for us within the El Paso service area:
|Alamogordo||NM||88310, 88311, 88330, 88338|
|El Paso||TX||79901-79938, 79940-79958, 79960-79968, 79976-79980, 79990, 79995, 79996, 79998, 79999|
|Las Cruces||NM||88001, 88003, 88004, 88005|
|Midland||TX||79701-79712, 79755, 79756|
|Odessa||TX||79760-79769, 79701, 79702, 79703, 79705, 79706, 79707, 79708, 79710, 79711, 79712, 79713, 79758|
Moving equipment locally OR internationally is possible with us. We can serve you by providing the best prices w/o additional questions…
We provide the following benefits for your business needs:
- Fast and free professional project estimates so you can plan and budget accordingly.
- Expert knowledge and experience in manipulating and maneuvering complicated machinery, ensuring a safe and successful move and transport.
- A friendly and skilled team continuously trained to handle any heavy-duty job confidently and precisely.
- Access to the right tools and equipment to get the job done right.
- All the necessary licenses and permissions to perform heavy moving work in Texas.
- We always provide our service on time & at reasonable prices across many industries.
Oversized & Heavy Equipment Movers (in the Transporting Process)
Heavy Local Moves with Safety & Expertise
Machinery Movers – El Paso (with Crane Operators)
See all the services provided by us in El Paso, Texas 👉 here 👈
You also might be interested in the following services within the area:
- Heavy & Industrial Rigging Services in El Paso, TX
- Factory & Plant Relocation Services in El Paso, TX
- Lab & Medical Equipment Movers in El Paso, TX
- Forklift Moving Service in El Paso, TX
- CNC Machine Movers in El Paso, TX
- Printing Press Movers in El Paso, TX
- Industrial Millwright Services in El Paso, TX
- Industrial Warehouse Storage in El Paso, TX
- Machinery Crating & Packing in El Paso, TX
Location of our sales office:
These specialists can use special moving tools and mechanisms to move, skid, slide, lift, and hoist bulky and complex gear. Usually, hefty apparatus installation & dismantling services are also provided by such experts. Extensive training is permanently required to perform such work since it can be hazardous for “normal” people. Thus, contact us if you need pro & affordable industrial equipment/facility relocation in El Paso, TX, and its area.
Lifting, hoisting, moving, skidding, and relocating a large, bulky, and hefty weight is extremely difficult or even impossible without using special mechanical tools and knowing how to use them properly. Safety is a top priority in such an operation. So if you need affordable relocation services, contact us. We have more than 377x years of combined professional experience in heavy moving & rigging!
Machine riggers know how to fix (extremely) heavy loads to lift correctly, hoist, move, skid, or erect them using ropes, hooks, chains, and other unique moving tools/instruments. Many businesses rely on experienced heavy-moving companies.