Do you need to move heavy production equipment, machinery, or a complete industrial machine shop to a new site in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania?
Is there no idea how to do that on your own? 😕
Rigging-Busters is an equipment & machinery moving + rigging company in Philadelphia (everything in between & beyond). Our heavy rigging team can help you with such tough tasks by providing professional service quickly and smoothly (reasonable prices are included) 👌
We can move/hoist/transport any LARGE, CoMpLeX, delicate, and hefty apparatus up to 100+ tons (always with a personal touch to your case).
Who We Are
We have been a full-service company of heavy industrial, manufacturing, commercial gear, and machinery movers/haulers + riggers since 2007.
Forklift moving services can be supplied very quickly.
Any heavy-duty job is no problem, and the lowest prices are always provided (compared to larger competitors that usually offer higher rates).
Moving of Heavy Industrial Press
We have all the necessary tools, mechanisms, forklifts, transport, skills, and a lot of experience to handle all your “bulky” projects (despite their complexity).
Some know-how tweaks & tricks are also possible 🧙
To lift, hoist, skid, erect, relocate, load, unload, move, and haul large or small, complicated, and heavy manufacturing machines is a specific and challenging work (that is more craft, we believe).
Skidding of a Weaving Machine using a Forklift
Our professional industrial heavy movers + riggers team utilizes…
- Precise Moving Techniques
- Specialized Equipment & Mechanical Tools
- Heavy Load Moving Tools
- Steel/Aluminum Gantries
- Heavy Forklifts (3-100k lbs)
- Truck-Mounted Cranes
- Flat Bed Trucks
- Air Ride Equipped Tractors
…to haul/move complicated, sensitive, and expansive loads safely (without any damage).
Heavy Manufacturing Machinery Moving to a New Site
Affordable Industrial Equipment Relocation
We can also crate & pack any machine, gear, and assemblies for domestic or international transportation/shipping.
Machinery Crating and Lifting for Transportation
All the required licenses & permissions for the heavy industrial machinery moving/hauling and rigging works are in place (upon your request).
Our heavy moving + specialty rigging company is fully insured to cover all the related risks.
The lowest prices & personal touch is always guaranteed!
You can see all the services provided by us within the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania >>here<<
What We Can Move
Our advanced industrial rigging & moving specialists can handle:
- CNC Machines
- Precision Industry Machinery
- Lathe Machines
- Packaging Machines
- Cutting Tools
- Stamping Presses
- Textile Machines
- Plastic & Rubber Machines
- Welding Machines
- Metal Forming Machines
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Container Loading/Unloading
- Commercial Chillers
- Bulky Motors
- Weighty/Oversized Safes & Strongboxes
- Industrial Power Generators
- Government Electric Transformers
- Electrical Power & Distribution Transformers
- Aerospace Manufacturing Machines
- Aircraft Engines
- Aircraft Simulators
- Aeronautic Apparatus
- Jets Propulsion
- Machine Tool Manufactures
- Commercial Printing Machines
- Wood Printing Machines
- Printing Presses
- Folding & Paper Cutting Machines
- Machines for Automotive Industry
- Food & Beverage Processing Machines
- Machines for Breweries
- Pharmaceutical Processing Machines
- Cosmetics Processing Apparatus
- Industrial & Chemical Processing Gear
- Lab & Medical Apparatus
- IT Hardware & Server Racks
- Data Centers
Watch the amazing 3x minutes video below on how our crane partner rocks, demonstrating heavy rigging & moving craft in reality 👇
Heavy Machinery Movers
New Machinery Hauling & Unloading
Commercial Laminating Machine Moving/Skidding
Moving of Bulky Medical Imaging Equipment (Tomograph)
Before beginning ANY relocation project, our heavy-duty movers/haulers assess your gear and develop a transportation plan to minimize downtime for your business.
How We Estimate Projects
Required moving/transport works are estimated each time individually!
It depends on many factors such as:
- Weight, dimensions, structure, quantity of the items
- Distance and complexity of the movement/skidding/hauling route
- Working space characteristics and how uneven the floors are there
- Are there any stairs we need to take into account to get the job done?
- Loading, unloading, and other manipulations required
- Whether crating/packing/unpacking service is needed
- If mounting/dismantling works are required or not
- Whether transportation is required (and to what distance)
- How many industrial movers and riggers are required
- What special heavy moving tools are needed (and for how long)
- Other additional works tailored specifically to your case
We provide heavy industrial/commercial machinery moving services in “The City of Brotherly Love” (Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, U.S.) and Beyond.
Have a look at the map below 👇
Moving equipment locally or internationally is possible with us.
We can provide the following benefits to you:
- Quick & Free estimate of your “heavy” projects
- Guaranteed lowest rates (at least 5% lower than any bigger competitor)
- The local team of heavy movers, haulers, and riggers
- Know-how to manipulate & maneuver complicated apparatus
- Our staff is continually trained and always ready for any heavy-duty job
- We have all the right tools & gear to do the job done
- We guarantee that your apparatus/machinery remains in the same condition
- All the required licenses/permissions to perform the heavy moving/rigging works
- We serve the whole city of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania), everything in between, and Beyond
Questions & Answers
Using special moving tools and mechanisms, these rigging specialists can move, skid, slide, haul, lift, and hoist heavy and complex gear. Usually, heavy apparatus installation & dismantling services are also provided by such experts. Extensive training is permanently required to perform such work since it can be very dangerous for “normal” people. Thus, if you need pro & affordable industrial equipment/facility relocation in Philadelphia (Pennsylvania), contact us by any means.
Why Hire Professional Equipment & Machinery Movers?
To lift, hoist, move, skid, relocate, haul, or transport a large, bulky, and very heavy weight is extremely difficult or even impossible without using special mechanical tools and knowing how to use them properly. Safety is a top priority in such an operation. So if you need affordable relocation services, contact us. We have more than 350x years of combined experience in heavy moving & rigging!
What are Machinery Riggers?
Machine riggers know how to fix (extremely) heavy loads to lift correctly, hoist, move, skid, erect, or haul them using ropes, hooks, chains, and other special moving tools/instruments. Many businesses rely on such specialty rigging companies.
How Many Advanced Machinery Movers & Riggers Do You Need for Your Project?
That hugely depends on your specific case. Various heavy-moving projects require different workforce resources. We estimate that each time individually based on business & environmental requirements. Please refer to the How We Estimate Projects part above for more info. Moving equipment locally or internationally is also within our ability!
How Much Do Heavy Machinery Movers/Riggers Cost in Pennsylvania (USA)?
You can consider the average salary (52k USD per Year) of professional machinery movers/riggers on the PA market as a reference point. The final price for your project depends on the work volume, the complexity of the job, and a provided discount. Please call us directly to get the price OR request a FREE quote. We guarantee that you get affordable relocation services from us (our main competitors usually offer higher rates)!
Do You Provide Heavy Rigging and Moving Services Only within Philadelphia, Pennsylvania?
Rigging-Busters has many rep offices & partners throughout the US, Canada, and the UK. We also have a big heavy moving & rigging team in Ukraine (Eastern Europe). There is our presence in the major industrial locations in those countries. Here you can find more information about the key service areas where we provide our professional service. Pennsylvania is a top US state for us regarding heavy-duty work volume.
Which Industries Can You Serve?
We can serve any industries where bulky machines/apparatuses are used. There is absolutely no link to specific loads within any facility. We can outperform any larger competitors on the market. Our pro team can also handle even government electric transformers and machine tool manufacturers. Affordable industrial gear relocation + the lowest rates are guaranteed!
Do You Provide Forklift Moving Service in Philadelphia, PA?
Yes, our forklift moving company can deliver the service quickly upon your request.
You can see all the services provided by us within Philadelphia, Pennsylvania >>here<< 💡